Chancellor’s International Scholarships At University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Deadline: 1 May 2020 (yearly)
Concentrate in: UK
Course begins September 2020
University of Sussex Chancellor’s International Scholarships are accessible in most of Sussex Schools, and are granted based on academic performance and potential to non-EU global students who have applied for and been offered a spot for eligible full-time Postgraduate Taught degrees at the University of Sussex.
University of Sussex, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Trained full time Masters programs offered at University of Sussex Schools EXCEPT the accompanying:
• Postgraduate confirmations (counting CPE Common Professional Examination)
• Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (conveyed in Qatar)
• Development Studies MA
• Early Years in Education MA
• Globalization, Business and Development MA
• Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
• Power, Participation and Social Change MA
• Poverty and Development MA
• Masters degrees in Social Work (if accepting a NHS bursary)
• PGCE courses
• Schools direct instructing courses
• Any Masters supported by the exploration chambers (for example those accepting ESRC 1+3 subsidizing are not eligible)
• Any Masters at Brighton and Sussex Medical School.
Number of Scholarships: 25
Target gathering: Non-UK/EU International students
Scholarship esteem/term: The scholarship is half off universal understudy education cost. Scholarships are offered for one academic year.
To be eligible for this scholarship you should:
• be named abroad for charge purposes.
• have acknowledged a spot on a full time eligible Masters, beginning at the University of Sussex in September 2020.
• have fantastic evaluations (UK top notch or identical)
• have clear and explicit objectives with characterized connects to your course.
As there are restricted scholarships accessible, this scholarship is very focused (for 2019 section, the University got in excess of 1,000 applications for just 25 honors).
To be considered for the Chancellors International Scholarship, you have to have gotten and acknowledged an idea of a spot on an eligible Masters at Sussex. To apply, you should complete the online application form. The deadline is 1 May 2020 23:59 GMT.
It is critical to visit the official website to get to the online application form and for point by point information on the best way to apply for this scholarship.