St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships
University of Oxford
Due date: 7 June 2019 (yearly)
Concentrate in: UK
Course begins October 2019
St Cross College is satisfied to offer 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for candidates who are typically occupant in one of the six mainlands (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being granted per assembled field of candidates from that landmass.
University of Oxford, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford
Number of Awards: 6
Understudies from one of the six landmasses (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) who is unfit to verify full subsidizing from somewhere else
Each Worldwide Scholarship has an estimation of £10,000. The effective researcher will be given need for a room in College convenience (at the standard lease) for the time of their course.
So as to apply for this grant, candidates must:
• be of remarkable academic capacity;
• have presented an effective application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
• have gotten and acknowledged a temporary spot at St Cross College (inclination might be given to candidates who select St Cross as their first decision college);
• show confirmation of their capacity to meet outstanding costs (for example short £10,000) by the application due date;
• assume up their position in October 2019.
It would be ideal if you note that this grant isn’t available to understudies who have just been acknowledged by another Oxford college.
It would be ideal if you keep in touch with the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email encasing a duplicate of your CV and expressing your desire to apply alongside the proof of subsidizing from different sources. It would be ideal if you note that an application form isn’t utilized for this grant. The due date for applications is late morning on Friday seventh June 2019.
It is essential to visit the official website (connect found beneath) for point by point information on the best way to apply for this grant.