Japanese Government Scholarships (Monbukagakusho) 2020 for Undergraduate, Masters & Research International Students
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) is putting forth grants to global understudies who wish to learn at Japanese colleges as undergrad and Masters understudies under the Japanese Government Scholarships (MEXT) Program for 2020.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2019
The due dates of the applications contrast as indicated by the nation. It would be ideal if you contact with Japanese international safe haven or office general in your nation (See connect beneath).
Offered every year? Truly
To be taken at (nation): Japanese Universities
Qualified Field of Study: Those who wish to examine through the Japanese Government Scholarships as an undergrad understudy must pick a field of major from (1) or (2) underneath. Candidates may enter a first, second, and third decision.
(1) Social Sciences and Humanities: Social Sciences and Humanities-A: Laws, Politics, Pedagogy, Sociology, Literature, History, Japanese language, and others. Sociologies and Humanities-B: Economics and Business Administration.
(2) Natural Sciences: Natural Sciences-A: Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), Electrical and Electronic Studies (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering), Mechanical Studies (Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture), Civil Engineering and Architecture (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering), Chemical Studies (Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Textile Engineering), and different fields (Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology). Characteristic Sciences-B: Agricultural investigations (Agriculture, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Food Science, Fisheries), Hygienic examinations (Pharmacy, Hygienics, Nursing), and Science (Biology). Common Sciences-C: Medicine, and Dentistry.
For postgraduate, candidates ought to apply for the field of study they studied at college or its related field. Also, the fields of concentrate must be subjects which candidates will probably study and research in alumni courses at Japanese colleges.
About the Award: The Japanese Government’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers Japanese Government Scholarships for scholastic investigation in Japan to outside understudies keen on developing their comprehension of the Japanese language, Japanese undertakings and Japanese culture. The reason for the Japanese Government Scholarships is to advance shared understanding and extending well disposed ties among Japan and different nations through the use of cutting edge information in regards to Japan’s language and culture.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Grant is accessible in four classes:
School of Technology understudies
Specific Training College understudies
Choice Criteria and Eligibility: To be qualified for the Japanese Government Scholarships:
Nationality: Applicants must have the nationality of a nation that has discretionary relations with Japan. A candidate who has Japanese nationality at the season of use isn’t qualified. Choice is led at offices, for example, the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General (hereinafter “Japanese legation”) situated in the nation of the candidate’s nationality. (This will not really be connected in situations where one international safe haven covers various countries.)
Wellbeing: Applicants must be free from any psychological or physical incapacities that would be a hindrance to the
quest for college examine.
Military faculty or military non military personnel workers at the season of touching base in Japan are not qualified.
Accessibility on touching base in Japan by April/October 2020
Age: Research Student: Applicants by and large more likely than not been conceived on or after April 2, 1985.
Undergrad Student: Applicants by and large more likely than not been conceived between April 2, 1995 and April 1, 2003.
School of Technology Student: Applicants for the most part probably been conceived between April 2, 1995 and April 1, 2003.
Specific Training College Student: Applicants for the most part more likely than not been conceived between April 2, 1995 and April 1, 2003.
vi) Research Student: Undergraduate Degree holders from colleges and additionally schools with a complete sign of Second Class Upper Division or higher. Candidates for this program must present a total research proposition at the season of applying Undergraduate Student: Highschool graduate with a mathmatic score of B3 or higher.
Number of Scholarships: Not determined
Estimation of Scholarship:
– Allowance: The measure of the grant payment every month presently can’t seem to be resolved.
– Transportation to Japan
– Transportation from Japan: The beneficiary who comes back to his/her nation of origin inside the fixed period after the lapse of his/her grant will be provided, upon application, with an economy-class plane ticket for movement from the New Tokyo International Airport or whatever other global air terminal that the selected college normally uses to the universal airplane terminal closest to his/her place of residence
– Tuition and Other Fees: Fees for the placement test, registration, and educational cost at colleges will be borne by the Japanese Government.
Length of Scholarship: For undergrad, the grant time frame will keep going for a long time from April 2020 to March 2025, including the one-year preliminary instruction in the Japanese language and different subjects due to be given upon entry in Japan. For Japanese Government Scholarships grantees studying prescription, dentistry, veterinary drug or a six-year course in drug store, the grant time frame will be seven years until March 2026.
For postgraduate, between 18 and two years.
Qualified African Countries: Africa: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabonese Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Zambia, Uganda and Zimbabwe
Other Eligible Countries: See interface beneath for qualified European, Middle East, Asian and other creating nations
The most effective method to Apply:
Visit the general scholarship webpage for details. For country specific details, please contact with Japanese embassy or consulate general in your country.
Important Notes: Please note that applications forms for the current exercise is clearly marked – (2020). Applications made with the 2019 forms will, therefore, not be processed by the Embassy.