Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships At Macquarie University
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship gives a fractional educational cost expense grant for uncommon understudies to ponder a student or postgraduate qualification at Macquarie University North Ryde grounds.
Macquarie University North Ryde Campus in Australia
Levels/Fields of study:
Undergrad and Postgraduate Programs in need territories: Engineering, Environment, Human Science, Media, Linguistics, and Education
Number of Awards:
Global understudies from a nation other than Australia or New Zealand
The grant total is vacillated up to AUD$10,000 and will be associated towards your educational cost expense. It isn’t sustainable.
The grants Don’t give cash related help as a living settlement, nor does it suit the expense of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, comfort, gatherings or diverse costs related with study.
Be a local of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Meet the University’s educational and English prerequisites for the course (must hold a full thought of affirmation by the application due date).
• Accomplished a base GPA similarity 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications; or a base ATAR resemblance 90 out of 100 for Undergrad applications.
• Connected for a program that is longer than one session long.
• Begin ponder in session and year appeared in the grant offer letter, and starting may not be yielded.
• Apply for a course and remain tried a full-time ponder load.